Monday, January 28, 2008

Colds, colds, and more colds

ARHG......we can't get healthy! I got a nasty cold dec. 9th that lasted 3 weeks. Monday, Josh got super sick and is still trying to beat it. Well last night Drew started coughing and woke up feeling lousy so he stayed home. So, guess who is sick AGAIN? yep, that would be me. I can't believe it. It's a good thing I am starting on JuicePlus. I must really need the nutrients. I am really bummed to be feeling crappy again. I don't think Mike is thrilled either. Would you'd be? I get cranky when I am sick and want to stay in bed, NOT homeschool the boys. I think tonight will be a night of prayer for healing so we don't fulfill the old saying "when Mama's not happy, no one is happy". How are kids still in decent moods when they are sick? I have such a hard time. Drew is still in a good mood. He just wants to rest. I get cranky and don't want to talk to anyone. Who is the adult here? I guess not me. oh well....off to bed to rest....pray for me and pray for those who have to live with me.

No comments: