Saturday, June 1, 2013

I've really done it now….

So today is June 1st.  The start day of our new life, yeah I just said it, new life.  That's funny because yesterday was my last day on staff at New Life Church.  Not for any bad reasons…just that God said He wants me to do something else.  (You can read more about that in my last post).  The point is, today is the first day that I am officially on full-time support.  What does full-time support mean?  It means that I must raise all of my income….ask people like you to stand with me….to support me….as I spend my time working, lifting, helping, promoting, organizing, praying, believing, creating, more for The Thorn.  Until now, I haven't been able to really promote what I'm doing and what I need to make it happen.  So, here I am asking….if you have seen The Thorn and know it's impact in the Kingdom of God and believe in what we do, believe in me and my heart to tell the story of Jesus, will you come along side me and support me with a monthly gift?  You'll be surprised by what God can do.

Click HERE to partner with me  and don't forget to designate "Denise Rice" on the pull down menu.  :)

Blessings to you.
Denise

No comments: