Sunday, December 9, 2007

6:08pm shooter dead, 1 victim dead, 4 others wounded

This is beyond words....the shooter is dead. How do we rejoice in that death? I have such mixed feelings. I am glad he can't hurt anyone else, but now he suffers and suffers, and suffers. I know that the families of the wounded and dead will suffer and suffer too, but they know Jesus. Did the shooter? It's all so horrible. A friend of mine saw everything...the shooter, the victims, everything. He watched a friend get shot. pray for all those who have to live with the visions of what they saw today. Pray and pray hard. I myself am a bit nervous about getting back in stage for Wonderland. I know I will feel better soon, but still.

Thank you to everyone who has called and made sure we were ok. Your love and support means a lot to us.

I will update more when I get the info. but for now...shooter dead, 1 victim dead, and 4 other wounded. I pray the death toll doesn't go up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating your blog, this is very helpful. I too was in the early service.

peace,
-joshMshep

p.s. today's message from Pastor Jack Hayford is at this link if you're interested.