Sunday, December 9, 2007

This is just not happening

I am not sure what to say right now...There has been a shooting at New Life Church here in town. This is my church and I am desperately awaiting to hear what happened. We were there for the first service and had already left the building before the shooter got there. My good friend Kelly was there when it happened. She called me right after she ran out to the parking lot. She was in TAG chapel in the hallway between the Theatre and the main sanctuary. A group of people were waiting to talk to Pastor Jack Hayford after the service when shots rang out. She says she heard it in the Hallway by the Theatre. The news is reporting that the shootings were in the parking lot...it's all crazy. I have heard that the shooter is dead and that he is on the loose....there are also reports that there may be more than 1 shooter as there were shots heard just a while ago less than a mile away from church. Who knows...I will keep updating as soon as I know anything.

No comments: