Monday, October 22, 2007

FIRE AND ICE


This is a great country...so diversified in it's culture and landscape. Take yesterday and today for example. Southern California is burning up ( I unfortunately know too many people affected by these fires) and Colorado has 6 inches of snow on the ground. strange. My aunt and uncle had to evacuate to my mother's house and I was driving in snow all day. My prayers are with everyone dealing with the fires. After living in that area for 35 years, I know how scary and dangerous it can be. (My mom thinks that my house I grew up in is gone-burned) so sad. This pic was taken this morning off my deck. What a contrast to the scene in CA.
This weekend was fun for me as Joanne and Devon came out to visit. We shopped, went to a spa, ate, and did fun girl things. One of the places we went was to Dustee's who is selling the budclicks. We had the opportunity to explain this cool item to customers and getting people more knowlegable about the product. Some people didn't realized they are for your iPod. That is the market.... iPod earbud accessories and earbud accessory. Once people get to know what they are, they sell like crazy. I saw some prototypes for some of the new line. SO COOL. I can't wait to get them in my hands to sell. I think Dustee's is going to be thrilled and sell them.
Anyway, had a great weekend (Other than the fact the Red Sox are coming to Colorado for the World Series..I can't stand them..) and I am so grateful for Joanne to coming out. You are awesome!

No comments: