Tuesday, October 9, 2007

First Time


Ok so this is my first blog. There has been so much we have been through in the last few years that I thought blogging might help me never forget what The Lord has brought us through. First, let me say that we are Mike, Denise, Josh, Tyler, and Drew and we live in Colorado Springs...now. We didn't always live here. We moved from beautiful Southern California in the spring of 05. We hadn't planned on ever moving out of state, but God has a funny way of reminding us that He is in charge and not us. The short story is that we felt God calling us, so we moved. the long story is just too long, but know that we saw God's hand in so many things, that is was undeniable we should go. So we went. Sold our house, closed our construcation company, left our family and church and left.
Over the next few blogs I will fill in some details, but I don't want this to be about the past. This is for our future. the future God has for us. We are not sure what that is yet, but we are confident it won't be boring....God is NEVER boring.

No comments: