Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ROCKIES ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES

can I just say "what a trip" I don't think anyone can believe it. The Rockies? in the World Series? Crazy. But it's true and the entire state of Colorado is going nuts. Finally a team this state can be proud of. Oh yes, we love our Broncos, but the Rockies are kept quiet. "This is a football town" so people say. You wouldn't know it now. We are into the football season and what are people talking about? THE ROCKIES. I don't know how many records are being set here, but 21 wins out of the last 22 games? This is history in the making. Now I just need the Red Sox to lose and I'm good. "wait a minute" some of you are saying.."I thought you were a die hard Angels fan". I still am, but they lost so I have to cheer on the hometown team and hope for better results next year from my boys from OC. (Not LA mind you, the OC) call them what you will, but they are the ANAHEIM Angels. Last I checked Anaheim was in Orange County. Oh well, that's a different subject.

No comments: