Monday, October 15, 2007

It's Monday morning and God is still GOOD!

My weekend was boring...I laid in bed all weekend because I was fighting the flu and had a migraine. It was a bummer. One of the only joys I had this weekend was the fact the Rockies won AGAIN and are 1 game away from going to the World Series. If my beloved Angels can't go, I would want the Rockies. It's amazing to live her and have this team doing so well. Everyone is talking about it non-stop. Having a winning team in your home town is really fun. You can't help but catch the fever. GO ROCKIES.....actually I can't believe I am saying that due to the fact I said I would NEVER cheer for a team that is purple. YUK. But oh well. I am cheering. All my friends at home would, are probably are, laughing at me in disbelief.

So today we woke up to SNOW on Pike's Peak. What a view. It is so beautiful, I can't describe. Our first snow up there. Now I just have to wait until we get our first snow here at our house. I'll put pics of the first snow when it happens.

No comments: